Monty Python Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing the Characters (From Flying Circus)

5 posters

Go down

Introducing the Characters (From Flying Circus) Empty Introducing the Characters (From Flying Circus)

Post  Mrs. G. Pinnet Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:08 am

(OOC-this a total optional thing of introducing your characters. Contribute if you like. You dont have to create an account for them but you are more then welcome too. If you don't wish to make another account, just go as your current account)

Oh, well my name is Mrs. G. Crump Pinnet. I am a housewife here in 46 Egernon Road in London, living in a attached house that I frequently find myself in the wrong house.
Well I enjoy mingling with my friends on the street and enjoy watching interesting things on the telly. Very Happy
Also for quite some time now Ive been waiting for my new Gas Cooker and it hasnt arrived yet!!

Thats all for now

Mrs. G Pinnet
Mrs. G. Pinnet
Mrs. G. Pinnet

http://www.pythonline.com

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Characters (From Flying Circus) Empty Re: Introducing the Characters (From Flying Circus)

Post  Cardinal Richelieu Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:51 pm

I am Cardinal Richelieu, First Minister to King Louis XIII.

I built up the centralized monarchy in France and also perpetuated the religious schism in Europe. I persecuted the Huguenots, and took even sterner measures against the great Catholic nobles who made common cause with foreign foes in defence of their feudal independence. I am, you could say, an architect of the modern world.

Also, I love Petula Clark. She is, how do you say it? Ah-may-zing.

quelqu'un a un chewing-gum de menthe?

Last edited by Cardinal Richelieu on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cardinal Richelieu
Cardinal Richelieu

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Characters (From Flying Circus) Empty Nobody Expects Me!!

Post  Cardinal Ximinez Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:03 pm

This is Cardinal Francisco Ximénez!!

I am the member of the Spainish Inquisition.. Our chief weapon is Suprise...Surprise and fear... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are fear, and surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our four...no AGH!!

Our duty is to tell people to confess there sins to us what ever it may be or suffer a pain worse than death!! THE COMFY CHAIR!!!

¡¡Viva la Inquisición española!!
Cardinal Ximinez
Cardinal Ximinez

http://www.pythonline.com

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Characters (From Flying Circus) Empty Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Post  Tiel Pearce Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:32 am

I am Norman the Nudge Man. Know what I mean? Wink Wink Nudge Nudge Say No More!
Tiel Pearce
Tiel Pearce

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Characters (From Flying Circus) Empty My brain hurts!!!

Post  Elisabetha Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Hello!... hello!...Hello!... Doctor! Oh, I mean hello everybody!
I`m Professor Gumby and I love bricks and flowers and now I`m giong to OPERATE!!! And my brains left my head many years ago!
NUUURSE!!!! affraid
Elisabetha
Elisabetha

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Characters (From Flying Circus) Empty Re: Introducing the Characters (From Flying Circus)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum