Monty Python Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faqs about RPG Q & A

Go down

Faqs about RPG Q & A Empty Faqs about RPG Q & A

Post  Pythongeek Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Basically here is a list of common ask questions, thought I would share them:

What is an RPG?: An RPG stands for role-playing game. This means that you take on the role of a character and interact with the other players in the group to create scenes, often adding depth and growth to the already established characters.

Will we be following the show exactly?: Yes and no. Since the series is sketches, we wont use a basic plot until we get to the films , but the whole point of the game is to build on what is already there. In this rpg, we will begin with flying circus doing a number fun memeberable sketches and doing them our own way. Then moving on to the films with grail and go from there.

Can I play more than one character?: For now, you can play up to two characters UNLESS you speak with me first. If you feel that you have the time, dedication, and ability to devote to more than two characters, then we can address that together. But from my past experiences, I find that if someone tries to play more characters than they can handle, it can cause problems in the future.
Pythongeek
Pythongeek
Admin

http://www.pythonline.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum